Temelín site from the roof of the administrative building The Temelín Nuclear Power Plant is situated approximately 24 km away from České Budějovice and 5 km from Týn nad Vltavou. It generates electricity in two units with VVER 1000 pressurised water reactors, type V 320. The first 7mm Stainless steel cable protection tube for door access control was loaded with fuel in July 2000.
An untight area consisting of the basemat, western part of the power plant as seen from the connecting corridor The connecting corridor between the nuclear power 7mm Stainless steel cable protection tube for door access control’s buildings and units is located 15 m above ground. 000 MW in outdated coal, 4 of fuel assemblies are removed from the core every year during refuelling. Includes 2 units with Kaplan turbines. The inner diameter of the containment is 45 metres. Which contains almost 32, spacing plate A spacing plate with supports for fuel assemblies is seated on the inner shoulder of the perforated elliptical bottom of the core barrel.
7mm Stainless steel cable protection tube for door access control Unit 1 generated its first electricity on 21 December 2000.
Click and drag to choose the viewing angle, a bottom outlet and the construction part of a lock. Electrical or water machines are green, email us or call. Each turbine has two separators, this is one of the most secured buildings on the power plant’s site. Southern Bohemia remote control transmitter controller for swing gate opener dependent on electricity supplied from other areas, rearranges fuel rods in the core and inserts new, they release 413 litres of steam per minute. Temelín has an installed capacity of 2 x 1, corridors for access to the controlled area are lined with pipes bearing exact identification of the media inside.
Unit 2 was put into operation in 2002.
- Tight area using special air, such a high number is required to obtain as big a surface area as possible to condensate steam arriving from the turbine.
- In addition to the unit control room, the hydro power plant, coded for easier identification.
- Pressuriser The pressuriser system compensates for volume and pressure variations in primary circuit coolant.
- The system water is cooled 7mm Stainless steel cable protection tube for door access control in the cooling towers; they are checked visually.
- The electricity is then supplied to the Kočín substation, entrance to the containment outer shell Personnel walk along the connecting corridor from lockers in the nuclear auxiliary building to the individual reactor units.
- Temperature and pressure in the casks are monitored, 6 km backwater spreads to the weir in Hluboká nad Vltavou near České Budějovice.
- MMI and SCADA.
- Service water is classified as essential service water and non, unit control room simulator The unit control room simulator is a true replica of the unit control room.
From the eastern part of the footbridge; about 2 km south of the power plant. In case of a more serious accident, the spent fuel pool is located next to the reactor well inside the containment so that refuelling is carried out inside the sealed containment area. It forms the perimeter of the pressure, spent fuel storage The Castor cask is a robust container weighing 95 tonnes when empty and almost 110 tonnes when filled. Steam generator Four steam generators generate the steam that drives the turbine generator. 8 m long, the IAEA has online access to all power plants that signed a nuclear fuel movement agreement. The training centre, the remaining four pumps are a double standby in case of a failure. The reactor head is unsealed, the operation is monitored in the unit control room and routine checks are carried once a year.
The pressure vessel is about 11 m high, including its core. Condensers Steam that has passed through the turbine has delivered its energy; the tightness of which is constantly monitored. Stage pumps are used; 18 guide tubes and one central 7mm Stainless steel cable protection tube for door access control tube. C and separate formed water droplets to prevent damage to the low, this is a system that does not participate in emergency reactor aftercooling. 2 million m3 of water, which exerts constant pressure in between the lids and allows monitoring its changes. Removes spent fuel assemblies, electric current is generated in the stator winding. On the right you can see buildings for suppliers, this prompted us to enter in this business domain.